Tuesday 13 January 2015

Colorful Wall Hanging

Hi everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 to all my viewers. How is New Year going on. Mine is fantastic. I love art and crafting. Here I have come up with new wall hanging for starting this year. I will tell you how I made this. Here I begin.
Materials required :

Fevicol

Waste Color Pencils

Card board

Old greeting Card

Satin Ribbon

First cut the card board in circular shape and with your own choice stick the color pencil all around it. I started sticking three pencil colors together in direction wise like north south east west. Later on I filled blank spaces with single pencil color. And after completing it I have pasted Greeting Card in center. Turn back side of it and make hanging. I have used red Satin Ribbon to make hanging.
Hey Friends now tell me how it is? Isn’t it simple to make.

Thank you for stopping by my site and love to hear your comments.



5 comments: